Foex Mart

Forexmart

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Indonesian and British Style



According to the information about job recruitment from Media, that your institution opens vacancy which one of the background from English education. With enthusiasm, I wish to apply for the position related with my knowledge in your institution.

I have graduated from Senior High School in Malang on July 1999 and I continue study STKIP Kusuma Negara (School of teaching and education). I have more knowledge about education especially English education. I also have skill about computer: install / uninstall software, internet explorer, and familiar with MS office.

My strength includes being also to work well with variety of personalities, to cooperate with people, and enter easily into new situation with creative and positive attitude. In addition I am persistent, honest, and reliable.

Should you need to contact me, the best time is between 08.00 and 11.00 or after 02.00pm at 081319519313 or 085695374001. You can also contact me at imnet256@gmail.com

Dear Sir / Madam,

With reference to the information about the Media job vacancy, advertised for your institution that requires an English education / background.
With enthusiasm, I wish to apply for the position as I believe my abilities in this area are a good match with the required skills requirement.
I graduated from Senior High School in Malang in July 1999 and I continue study at STKIP Kusuma Negara (School of teaching and education). I possess knowledge of mainstream education especially English education. I also have good computer skills: I have installed / uninstalled software, and I am familiar with internet explorer, and MS office.
My strengths includes being also being able to work well with variety of personalities, including cooperate people, and enter easily into new situations with creative and positive attitude. In addition I am persistent, honest, and reliable.

Should you need to contact me, the best time is between 08.00 and 11.00 or after 02.00pm at 081319519313 or 085695374001. You can also contact me at imnet256@gmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PayPal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.