Foex Mart

Forexmart

Thursday, November 19, 2009

To Talk Own self Positively Will Build Your Personality

One of the most important habit that you can develop is habit to talk to own self positively from time to tome. And, the most positive word which you can use along day, especially before important occurrence or significant is word “I like to my self”. You can’t say to own self without happier, especially if you repeat it emotionally and empathy.
Every you say “I like to my self” your self-regard is roar. If self-regard increases, you feel more positive and disposition. You more challenge to your goal, and bigger challenge. Increasingly you like yourself, you more believe and more decrease your fear. So continue repeat “I like with myself”.


Don’t miss it in the next chapters.

Glossary:
Important-occurrence, kejadian-penting
Self-regard, harga-diri
Roar, bounce, melambung
Optimism, disposition, optimis
Own-self, Diri-sendiri
More and more, increasingly, semakin

No comments:

Post a Comment

PayPal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.