Foex Mart

Forexmart

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Block Test Grade Xll

1. I would like to reserve ticket to Singapore. The underlined word means.
a. to check
b. to note
c. to book
d. to go

2. A: Can I make a...................... for my traveling?
    B: Yes, of course.
a. reserve
b. reserving
c. reservation
d. reserved

3. A passenger must have a................
a. book
b. ticket
c. bag
d. telephone

4. We can............... our data in a CD
a. put
b. pull
c. cut
d. call

5. Will you see ...................... tonight?
a. movie
b. music
c. dance
d. fashion show

6. Stop talking! The class..............
a. will begin
b. will be begun
c. is going begin
d. is going to be begin

Change this sentence into simple present
7. I bought the car yesterday.
8. I went to the supermarket last night.
I buy the car on Sunday.
I go to the supermarket tonight.

Change this sentence into simple past tense
9. He goes to school every morning
10. They work hard every day.
He went to school yesterday.
They worked hard last week.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PayPal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.